Book a tour
Parking for museum guests is free and located adjacent to the museum off of McWilliams Ave. Advanced ticket purchase is recommended as tours often sell-out.
Experience the magic of the Neon Museum day or night. Due to the broken glass and rusty metal, day tours are best enjoyed by children ages 10 and up. Night tours feature the fabulous neon of our seven restored signs, and our beautifully and dramatically lit un-restored signs. Due to the broken glass, rusty metal and darkness, we recommend night tours for children ages 12 and up.
As the Neon Boneyard is an outdoor collection, all scheduled tours are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather such as high winds over 25 m.p.h. or lightning. Please note that we seldom cancel for rain. If a tour is cancelled, we will attempt to place you on the next available tour wherever possible or provide a full refund. We will make every effort to accommodate your visit. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.
To better accommodate our Deaf/Hard of Hearing tour takers, we offer a limited number of printed tour supplements available for check out on a first-come, first-served basis at no additional charge.
When booking a tour, please note:
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. Valid identification must be presented upon checking in.
Tickets are available for advance purchase through our website. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be re-scheduled so please review your selection carefully before finalizing your purchase.
Inclement Weather Note:
As the Neon Boneyard is an outdoor collection, all scheduled tours are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. Inclement weather includes high winds over 25 m.p.h. and lightning; please note, we very rarely cancel for rain. If a tour is cancelled, we will attempt to place you on the next available tour wherever possible or provide a full refund. We will make every effort to accommodate your visit. We regret any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.
Photography and Recording
Photography strictly for personal use is permitted on our tours. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever. For this reason, NO EQUIPMENT OTHER THAN A CAMERA IS ALLOWED ON TOURS. Additionally, audio and video recording is not allowed. Photo shoots are not permitted on tours. If you are interested in conducting a photo shoot at the Neon Museum, please see our Book a Photo Shoot page for more information.
Before you visit, please be advised:
- No backpacks, camera bags, large bags, additional camera lenses, monopods, selfie sticks or tripods are allowed on tours.
- No alcohol.
- No weapons.
- We are accessible in accordance with ADA (AA) requirements. Service animals only are allowed.
- We recommend visitors wear closed-toe shoes.
- Neon Boneyard tours are guided tours; visitors must remain with their guide and group. The yard contains broken glass and rusty metal. Visitors are advised to be aware of their surroundings at all times for their safety and for the safety of our collection.
- No smoking, electronic cigarettes, chewing tobacco or snuff is allowed.
- Museum-appropriate attire required.
- Tour guests arriving more than 20 minutes late may forfeit their place on the tour.
- ANYONE FAILING TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES WILL KINDLY BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
Our administrative office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., Pacific Standard Time excluding holidays. The Museum is closed on New Year's Day, the 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
While we strive to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner, we are unable to immediately reply to emails submitted over the weekend.