Book a private shoot in The Neon Museum, for personal, editorial or commercial use.
To schedule a private shoot or a location scout, please fill out the Online Inquiry Form, below. We will respond within three business days.
· If you are planning on bringing a camera, a tripod, camera equipment, props, a photographer, etc. you will need to book a private shoot or buy tickets to one of our weekly Portrait Hours (personal use only).
· Scouts are by appointment-only as we are unable to accommodate drop-ins.
· Two weeks' notice is required to accommodate shoots. We cannot accommodate same-day or next-day requests.
· If you are the photographer your client must have a local billing address for the local discount to apply.
· Sunset (golden hour) in the Neon Boneyard must be booked at least 90 days out.
· The Neon Museum is an all-outdoor venue so please take the time of year into consideration. In the summer temperatures can reach up to 120°F (49C).
· During a shoot, your photographer may bring any photo or video equipment they like, with the exception of drones.