As a welcome guest inside The Neon Museum’s historic collection, please abide by the following guidelines:
- Take casual, still snapshots for personal use
- Use one handheld camera, cell phone and/or tablet
- Post images on personal/non-business social media sites. Tag us! @theneonmuseumlasvegas, @neonmuseum, #neonmuseum, #neonboneyard
- Check camera bags, large bags, extra lenses, tripods and other external equipment in the lobby
Visitors may NOT:
Use images to promote any product, service, individual or business. To do so is considered commercial use and must be approved and scheduled in advance.
- Sell or publish the images
- Undergo wardrobe changes
- Distract or block other guests from enjoying the collection
- Touch any of the sign collection
- Shoot portrait photography
- Record video or audio
The displays within the Neon Museum, a 501(c)3 non-profit, are copyrighted works and may not be filmed, photographed or recorded for any commercial or editorial purpose without prior written consent of The Neon Museum, Inc.
Stock photography and retail items containing images of the Museum collection are not permitted.