As a welcome guest inside The Neon Museum’s historic collection, please abide by the following guidelines:
- Take casual, still snapshots for personal use
- Use one cell phone and/or tablet
- Check cameras, large bags, camera bags and camera equipment in the lobby
- Post images on personal/non-business social media sites as long as they are not used to promote a product, service, business, artist or individual. Tag us! @theneonmuseumlasvegas @neonmuseum #NeonMuseum #NeonBoneyard
Visitors may NOT:
Use images to promote any product, service, individual or business. To do so is considered commercial use and must be approved and scheduled in advance.
- Sell or publish images taken at The Neon Museum without written consent from the Neon Museum
- Undergo wardrobe changes
- Distract or block other guests from enjoying the collection
- Touch any of the sign collection
- Bring a designated photographer to shoot portrait-style photography
- Record video or audio
- Bring cameras, backpacks, large bags, camera bags, camera equipment or tripods.
Stock photography and retail items containing images of the Museum collection are not permitted.
Please read the full Neon Museum Film and Photography policy.
The displays within The Neon Museum, a 501(c)3 non-profit, are copyrighted works and may not be filmed, photographed or recorded for any commercial or editorial purpose without prior written consent of The Neon Museum, Inc.